The Oder Delta Network is an association of like-minded enterprises in the Oder Delta that share a vision for a wilder and more sustainable future. The network aims to promote a nature-based economy in the region.
In a nature-based economy, the inter-related production and consumption of goods and services promote nature conservation and regeneration as well as benefit the local communities.
The Oder Delta Network aims to:
- Facilitate links between businesses across sectors in order to promote a stronger business environment that fosters cooperation instead of competition.
- Facilitate marketing of the region as a whole, promoting its cultural and natural values.
- Assist local businesses in the development of sustainable business models in line with rewilding principles.
- Promote partnerships between tourism-related entities to create new touristic packages.
- Enable knowledge exchange through the organisation of expert workshops and meetings.